Tags: Caterpillar Global Mining
Just weeks after Caterpillar announced a massive cost reduction plan and the departure of the top mining executive, the equipment manufacturer has decided to close down its global mining equipment headquarters in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. The good news for the employees at the ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info. World’s largest rockbreaker BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. Said to be the world’s ...
Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views