Tags: Caterpillar Global Mining
Just weeks after Caterpillar announced a massive cost reduction plan and the departure of the top mining executive, the equipment manufacturer has decided to close down its global mining equipment headquarters in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. The good news for the employees at the ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info. World’s largest rockbreaker BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. Said to be the world’s ...
Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views