Tags: Caterpillar hydraulic excavator facility
On Aug. 23, Caterpillar celebrated the grand opening of a new, 1.1 million-square-foot hydraulic excavator facility in Victoria, Texas. The operation represents a $200 million investment by Caterpillar to increase excavator capacity and production in the United States, according to a Caterpillar ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views