Tags: Caterpillar Logistics
Caterpillar Logistics Inc. is is adding a new parts distribution center in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, the company announced on March 30. The 500,000-square-foot facility will employ up to 150 people and is expected to be operational mid-2013. The capital city, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1046 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program571 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas279 Views