Tags: Caterpillar Logistics
Caterpillar Logistics Inc. is is adding a new parts distribution center in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, the company announced on March 30. The 500,000-square-foot facility will employ up to 150 people and is expected to be operational mid-2013. The capital city, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views