Tags: Caterpillar pre-ConExpo-Con/Agg media event
At its pre-ConExpo-Con/Agg media event, Caterpillar showcased the new MD5150C Track Drill, the first of its C Series drills, designed to deliver top-of-class power and high airflow for fast, efficient drilling of 4- to 6-inch holes. “This machine is more productive ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas374 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views