Tags: Caterpillar Production System (CPS)
Caterpillar Inc. delivered record-breaking 2011 sales and revenues of $60.138 billion, an increase of 41 percent from $42.588 billion in 2010, citing "outstanding execution and stronger global demand," as the impetus. Profit in 2011 was $4.928 billion, an increase of 83 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg272 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views