Tags: Caterpillar Production System (CPS)
Caterpillar Inc. delivered record-breaking 2011 sales and revenues of $60.138 billion, an increase of 41 percent from $42.588 billion in 2010, citing "outstanding execution and stronger global demand," as the impetus. Profit in 2011 was $4.928 billion, an increase of 83 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views