Tags: Caterpillar Virginia mining equipment plant
Caterpillar has announced that it will close its Pulaski, Virginia, plant by mid-2014, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The plant manufactures mining equipment. The closure will result in 240 layoffs. This is not the first Caterpillar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views