Tags: Caterpillar Virginia mining equipment plant
Caterpillar has announced that it will close its Pulaski, Virginia, plant by mid-2014, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The plant manufactures mining equipment. The closure will result in 240 layoffs. This is not the first Caterpillar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person496 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views