Tags: CatUsedU.S. Department of Transportation
The demand for TIGER II funding has overwhelmed its $600 million the U.S. Department of Transportation can award for infrastructure projects ranging from highways and bridges to transit and ports. Nearly 1,000 construction grant applications were filed for more than $19 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views