Kawasaki has designed and built a 70TMV-2 “For the Cure” wheel loader at the request of Mid-Country Machinery in Iowa. Painted light pink with bright pink “Susan G. Komen for the Cure” decals, the wheel loader was ordered by the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views