Kawasaki has designed and built a 70TMV-2 “For the Cure” wheel loader at the request of Mid-Country Machinery in Iowa. Painted light pink with bright pink “Susan G. Komen for the Cure” decals, the wheel loader was ordered by the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views