Kawasaki has designed and built a 70TMV-2 “For the Cure” wheel loader at the request of Mid-Country Machinery in Iowa. Painted light pink with bright pink “Susan G. Komen for the Cure” decals, the wheel loader was ordered by the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views