The Senate Finance Committee has delayed its vote on a proposed short-term patch that would provide funding for transportation infrastructure projects through Dec. 31, The Hill reports. During a markup of the Preserving America’s Transit and Highways (PATH) Act Chairman Ron ...
The Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is a major talking point in the highway construction industry right now, especially because the major funding source is likely to run out of money in less than three months. HTF insolvency would mean projects ...
The Highway Trust Fund (HTF) would run out of money under President Barack Obama’s proposed $302 billion, four-year highway budget, according to data released from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). In addition to allocating funds to various transportation sectors, the bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views