Sixteen-year-old Troy Ingram headed up a project earlier this month that helped him earn the rank of Eagle Scout. The North Jefferson News reports that the project involved building stone steps on a trail near Indian Falls at DeSoto State ...
Walker Industries Holdings announced in July that it has been cleared to continue with the planned expansion of its Duntroon Quarry, located on the Niagara Escarpment in Canada. The announcement comes after the Ontario Superior Court of Justice dismissed an application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views