Tags: cellular network assisted GPS
Trimble has acquired the Terralite assets from Novariant to expand its portfolio of positioning solutions. Financial terms were not disclosed. The Terralite XPS technology is a scalable infrastructure that generates signals for real-time positioning to augment existing Global Positioning System (GPS) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015880 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views