Tags: cellular network assisted GPS
Trimble has acquired the Terralite assets from Novariant to expand its portfolio of positioning solutions. Financial terms were not disclosed. The Terralite XPS technology is a scalable infrastructure that generates signals for real-time positioning to augment existing Global Positioning System (GPS) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1025 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident496 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources382 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger313 Views