Tags: cellular network assisted GPS
Trimble has acquired the Terralite assets from Novariant to expand its portfolio of positioning solutions. Financial terms were not disclosed. The Terralite XPS technology is a scalable infrastructure that generates signals for real-time positioning to augment existing Global Positioning System (GPS) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry638 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction226 Views