Tags: cement operation
A contract truck driver with 11-years of experience has been killed at a cement operation. The 66-year-old was inside a loading rack closing the hatch on top of a bulk tanker truck. When he raised the rack to access the hatch, he fell ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a Feb. 21, 2014 fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 34-year-old contract with 6 months of experience who was killed when he stepped stepped into ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an October 17, 2013, fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 52-year-old electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed when he fell 5 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views