Tags: cement operation
A contract truck driver with 11-years of experience has been killed at a cement operation. The 66-year-old was inside a loading rack closing the hatch on top of a bulk tanker truck. When he raised the rack to access the hatch, he fell ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a Feb. 21, 2014 fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 34-year-old contract with 6 months of experience who was killed when he stepped stepped into ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an October 17, 2013, fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 52-year-old electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed when he fell 5 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction490 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views