Tags: Cementos Argos
Vulcan Materials Company announced Thursday that it is selling its cement and concrete businesses in the Florida area to Cementos Argos for $720 million in cash proceeds. The assets, located in Florida and south Georgia, include Vulcan's Newberry, Florida cement plant, ...
Strategic acquisitions and divestitures lead M&A market By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity continues to plod along with the theme of strategic bolt-on and corporate divestitures continuing to lead the way. Publicly traded companies continue efforts to repair balance sheets ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos480 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X364 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views