Tags: Cementos Argos
Vulcan Materials Company announced Thursday that it is selling its cement and concrete businesses in the Florida area to Cementos Argos for $720 million in cash proceeds. The assets, located in Florida and south Georgia, include Vulcan's Newberry, Florida cement plant, ...
Strategic acquisitions and divestitures lead M&A market By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity continues to plod along with the theme of strategic bolt-on and corporate divestitures continuing to lead the way. Publicly traded companies continue efforts to repair balance sheets ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches436 Views