Tags: Cemex Construction Materials of Florida
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
A pair of recent decisions show how complex it can be to analyze whether an incident is immediately reportable, and whether the $5,000 mandatory minimum penalty has any latitude for lower penalties in light of mitigating circumstances. Under the MINER Act ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views