Tags: Cemex Construction Materials of Florida
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
A pair of recent decisions show how complex it can be to analyze whether an incident is immediately reportable, and whether the $5,000 mandatory minimum penalty has any latitude for lower penalties in light of mitigating circumstances. Under the MINER Act ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views