Tags: Cemex Construction Materials of Florida
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
A pair of recent decisions show how complex it can be to analyze whether an incident is immediately reportable, and whether the $5,000 mandatory minimum penalty has any latitude for lower penalties in light of mitigating circumstances. Under the MINER Act ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views