Tags: Cemex Construction Materials of Florida
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
A pair of recent decisions show how complex it can be to analyze whether an incident is immediately reportable, and whether the $5,000 mandatory minimum penalty has any latitude for lower penalties in light of mitigating circumstances. Under the MINER Act ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines154 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew151 Views