Tags: Cemex donates land in Columbia
Cemex has donated 6,000 acres of land to Chingaza National Natural Park in central Colombia. The land was previously an aggregates quarry which for 50 years contributed to the economic and social development of its neighboring communities. The donation of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities345 Views