Tags: Cemex second-quarter results 2010
Cemex posted a second-quarter net loss of $306 million on July 27, worse than analysts' expectations, as the world's No. 3 cement maker struggled with weak sales in the United States and Europe, Reuters reported. The report noted that seven analysts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views