Tags: Cemex second-quarter results 2010
Cemex posted a second-quarter net loss of $306 million on July 27, worse than analysts' expectations, as the world's No. 3 cement maker struggled with weak sales in the United States and Europe, Reuters reported. The report noted that seven analysts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views