Tags: Cemex second-quarter results 2010
Cemex posted a second-quarter net loss of $306 million on July 27, worse than analysts' expectations, as the world's No. 3 cement maker struggled with weak sales in the United States and Europe, Reuters reported. The report noted that seven analysts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature248 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky212 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia127 Views