Tags: Cemex second-quarter results 2010
Cemex posted a second-quarter net loss of $306 million on July 27, worse than analysts' expectations, as the world's No. 3 cement maker struggled with weak sales in the United States and Europe, Reuters reported. The report noted that seven analysts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views