Tags: Cemex’s biodiversity strategy
Cemex has donated 6,000 acres of land to Chingaza National Natural Park in central Colombia. The land was previously an aggregates quarry which for 50 years contributed to the economic and social development of its neighboring communities. The donation of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views