Tags: Cemex’s biodiversity strategy
Cemex has donated 6,000 acres of land to Chingaza National Natural Park in central Colombia. The land was previously an aggregates quarry which for 50 years contributed to the economic and social development of its neighboring communities. The donation of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views