Tags: Census Bureau
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
Total construction spending went up 0.4 percent between July and August to $812 billion. This rise was driven by increases in public construction activity, including stimulus and base realignment projects, according to an analysis of new Census Bureau data released ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations250 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show238 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000152 Views