Tags: Census Bureau
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
Total construction spending went up 0.4 percent between July and August to $812 billion. This rise was driven by increases in public construction activity, including stimulus and base realignment projects, according to an analysis of new Census Bureau data released ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151555 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151025 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production670 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone397 Views