Tags: Census Bureau
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
Total construction spending went up 0.4 percent between July and August to $812 billion. This rise was driven by increases in public construction activity, including stimulus and base realignment projects, according to an analysis of new Census Bureau data released ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America160 Views