Tags: Census Bureau
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
Total construction spending went up 0.4 percent between July and August to $812 billion. This rise was driven by increases in public construction activity, including stimulus and base realignment projects, according to an analysis of new Census Bureau data released ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts351 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration320 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry299 Views