Tags: CEO and Commissioner Kenneth Adams
Germanow-Simon Companies will retain 77 jobs and add 25 new employees, contributing to community revival in Monroe County. Empire State Development (ESD) on Aug. 11 announced that Germanow-Simon Companies, an umbrella for two manufacturing operations –Tel-Tru Mfg. Co. and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches411 Views