Tags: CEO and Commissioner Kenneth Adams
Germanow-Simon Companies will retain 77 jobs and add 25 new employees, contributing to community revival in Monroe County. Empire State Development (ESD) on Aug. 11 announced that Germanow-Simon Companies, an umbrella for two manufacturing operations –Tel-Tru Mfg. Co. and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views