Tags: CEO of OCTA Cindy Quon
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and Caltrans will hold a dedication ceremony for the completion of the I-5 Gateway project, which began in 2006, on Sept. 28 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The project has resulted in adding two lanes in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views