Tags: certifying sustainability
Certifying Sustainability By Therese Dunphy Last month, our neighbors to the north brought the concept of green aggregates one step closer to the United States. Holcim (Canada) Inc. and Environmental Defence jointly established Socially and Environmentally Responsible Aggregates (SERA), a not-for-profit organization ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views