Tags: CFC (Freon)
Fluorspar mining endures trials and tribulations that make a geologist wince. By Bill Langer You know the drill. I was reclining in the dentist chair while a hygienist jabbed a sharp pick into my gums. She paused and asked: “So you’re a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views