JPX Global has entered into a joint venture with CGrowth Capital to extract and sell sand and gravel from a pit in Colville, Washington, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal. The initial contract allows JPX to remove 49,900 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth482 Views