JPX Global has entered into a joint venture with CGrowth Capital to extract and sell sand and gravel from a pit in Colville, Washington, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal. The initial contract allows JPX to remove 49,900 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views