Tags: CH2M Hill
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) has retained CH2M Hill to lead the development of a system master plan for the I-15 corridor and its systemic connectors between Southern California and Northern Utah. Working with the I-15 Mobility Alliance comprised of ...
CH2M HILL, an industry leader in sustainability services for transportation, water, energy, and climate change, was recently selected by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to lead a team in the identification of the characteristics of a sustainable highway, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views