Tags: Chairman and CEO Richard J. Kramer
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on July 11 publicly announced that it has ceased production at its tire manufacturing facility in Union City, Tenn. On Feb. 10, Goodyear had announced its intention to close the plant by the end ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility787 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company373 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views