Tags: Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA)
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) on Jan. 16 announced the Committee leadership he intends to appoint for the 113th Congress. The Committee’s vice chairman will be Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN). In a press release, Shuster ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views