Tags: Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA)
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) on Jan. 16 announced the Committee leadership he intends to appoint for the 113th Congress. The Committee’s vice chairman will be Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN). In a press release, Shuster ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance319 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments293 Views