Tags: Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA)
At least one committee in the U.S. House of Representatives has signaled it's ready to make a move on a transportation bill by putting a markup on the schedule for next week. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pennsylvania) announced ...
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) on Jan. 16 announced the Committee leadership he intends to appoint for the 113th Congress. The Committee’s vice chairman will be Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN). In a press release, Shuster ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned541 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies506 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India287 Views