Tags: Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA)
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) on Jan. 16 announced the Committee leadership he intends to appoint for the 113th Congress. The Committee’s vice chairman will be Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN). In a press release, Shuster ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views