Tags: Chairman John Mica
Keith Tuttle, president of Motor Carrier Services Inc., Northwood, Ohio, told the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee that congestion is choking the nation's supply chain and economy. "As the owner of a small trucking company of 90 trucks, I know our ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting958 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime240 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky204 Views