Tags: chairman of Driving Louisiana Forward
Transportation coalition "Driving Louisiana Forward" is seeking legislative sponsors for Louisiana state constitutional amendments that would raise the gasoline tax and establish a $3 billion bond program for highway efforts, The Bond Buyer, a daily finance newspaper, reported. The coalition said ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention182 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world156 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views