Tags: Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) was confirmed by vote of the House Republican Conference on Dec. 8 to serve as Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure in the 112th Congress. Mica will be Florida’s first full Transportation Committee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again272 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views