Tags: Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) was confirmed by vote of the House Republican Conference on Dec. 8 to serve as Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure in the 112th Congress. Mica will be Florida’s first full Transportation Committee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views