Vulcan Materials has announced that Donald M. James, executive chairman of the Board of Directors, will retire as an employee of the company, effective Jan. 15, 2015 and will transition to Non-Executive Chairman. "On behalf of the Board, we are grateful for ...
In a meeting May 25 with senators at the U.S. Capitol, Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM), called on Congress to address the urgent need to rebuild America’s infrastructure and to actively pursue innovative ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries284 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views