Tags: Changes to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF)
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) has introduced a bill to spend $170 billion over the next six years for the nation's transportation infrastructure. Instead of raising the 18.4-cents-per-gallon federal gas tax, Delaney's idea would use revenue from corporate tax reform to pay for several years' worth ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views