Tags: Changes to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF)
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) has introduced a bill to spend $170 billion over the next six years for the nation's transportation infrastructure. Instead of raising the 18.4-cents-per-gallon federal gas tax, Delaney's idea would use revenue from corporate tax reform to pay for several years' worth ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views