Tags: Changes to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF)
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) has introduced a bill to spend $170 billion over the next six years for the nation's transportation infrastructure. Instead of raising the 18.4-cents-per-gallon federal gas tax, Delaney's idea would use revenue from corporate tax reform to pay for several years' worth ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry554 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction466 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company376 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way305 Views