Tags: Changes to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF)
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) has introduced a bill to spend $170 billion over the next six years for the nation's transportation infrastructure. Instead of raising the 18.4-cents-per-gallon federal gas tax, Delaney's idea would use revenue from corporate tax reform to pay for several years' worth ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views