Tags: Changes to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF)
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) has introduced a bill to spend $170 billion over the next six years for the nation's transportation infrastructure. Instead of raising the 18.4-cents-per-gallon federal gas tax, Delaney's idea would use revenue from corporate tax reform to pay for several years' worth ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views