Tags: Charles Luck IV
Charles Luck IV, president and CEO of Luck Companies, was elected 2015 Chairman of the Board of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) during its annual convention in Baltimore last week. “Charlie’s insights into what the aggregates industry faces ...
Collaboration with the aggregates industry regarding challenges facing it and the nation was the focus of an Oct. 20 roundtable convened by Secretary of Labor Tom Perez, with input from Assistant Secretary of Labor Joe Main. The roundtable included members ...
Navigating AGG1 Everything you wanted to know about AGG1…and then some. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org It’s time for the AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, which is, once again, co-located with the World of Asphalt. It is scheduled for Tuesday, March 19, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction516 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter371 Views