Tags: Charles Luck IV
Charles Luck IV, president and CEO of Luck Companies, was elected 2015 Chairman of the Board of the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) during its annual convention in Baltimore last week. “Charlie’s insights into what the aggregates industry faces ...
Collaboration with the aggregates industry regarding challenges facing it and the nation was the focus of an Oct. 20 roundtable convened by Secretary of Labor Tom Perez, with input from Assistant Secretary of Labor Joe Main. The roundtable included members ...
Navigating AGG1 Everything you wanted to know about AGG1…and then some. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org It’s time for the AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, which is, once again, co-located with the World of Asphalt. It is scheduled for Tuesday, March 19, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission170 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views