Tags: Charles McCall
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident352 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!192 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing183 Views