Tags: Charles McCall
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3102 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2254 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...495 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker302 Views