Tags: Charles S. Luck IV
Associates from Luck Companies recently accepted a Gold Medal in the 2014 Governor’s (Virginia) Environmental Excellence Awards from state government officials. The company was honored for commitment to sustainability across all business units (Luck Stone, Charles Luck Stone Center, Har-Tru Sports, ...
By Therese Dunphy In today’s challenging environment, many businesses put profits before people. The focus is on the bottom line, and creating shareholder value is the primary mission. Not so at Luck Companies. This nearly 90-year-old business thrives by focusing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies467 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views