Tags: Charlie Luck
As the aggregates industry continues to move through a difficult economic period, tapping into all the potential assets is key to success, said Charlie Luck, IV, during a special AGG1 educational session on Values Based Leadership. He said that, in talks ...
When I interviewed Charlie Luck IV, AggMan of the Year 2012, his passion for Values Based Leadership (VBL) was readily apparent. At Luck Companies, VBL is both an ideology and a set of tools that have been used to drive ...
Charlie Luck models how one person can ignite the potential of others, boost financial performance, and positively impact the lives of others. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Visionary leaders are often recognized for their creativity, integrity, and ability to impact others, says Mark ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views