The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
You say tomato, and I say Tuh Mater. By Bill Langer Mater: My name is Mater. Lightning McQueen: Mater? Mater: Yeah, like tuh-mater, but without the “tuh.” From the Pixar/Disney movie ‘Cars’ We resume our journey along Historic Route 66 at Joplin, Mo. Joplin is located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production684 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views