A proposed sand and gravel mine in Chelsea, Michigan is on hold for six months. The Lyndon Township’s Planning Commission, which is reviewing the proposed mine, has delayed the special land use application for six months, WEMU reports. McCoig Materials would operate ...
One company is seeking permission to mine for sand and gravel in Chelsea, Michigan. The site, proposed by McCoig Materials, would be located in the township of Lyndon, Michigan Radio reports. Township officials are scheduled to vote on the proposed mine next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches436 Views