Tags: Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency (CREATE) project
Illinois will be the first state to begin high-speed rail construction, with Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn's (D) Sept. 17 announcement of a $98 million project to upgrade an initial 90 miles of Union Pacific railroad track between Alton and Lincoln ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February141 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views