Tags: Chicago-St. Louis High Speed Rail corridor
Illinois will be the first state to begin high-speed rail construction, with Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn's (D) Sept. 17 announcement of a $98 million project to upgrade an initial 90 miles of Union Pacific railroad track between Alton and Lincoln ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views