Tags: Chilean mine rescue
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Assistant Secretary Joseph A. Main released the following statement in response to the successful rescue of 33 Chilean miners who had been trapped in an underground copper mine for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views