Tags: Chilean mountains
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views