Tags: Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
Metso announced Monday that it has officially established a 50/50-percent joint venture with Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. (Liugong). The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities. The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again269 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views