Tags: Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
Metso announced Monday that it has officially established a 50/50-percent joint venture with Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. (Liugong). The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities. The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views