Tags: Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
Metso announced Monday that it has officially established a 50/50-percent joint venture with Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. (Liugong). The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities. The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill869 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]565 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches289 Views