Tags: Chingaza National Natural Park
Cemex has donated 6,000 acres of land to Chingaza National Natural Park in central Colombia. The land was previously an aggregates quarry which for 50 years contributed to the economic and social development of its neighboring communities. The donation of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1040 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views