Tags: chokepoints in Alabama 40 worst
A new report that identifies the 40 worst chokepoints on Alabama’s roads, bridges and transit systems will be released in Mobile, Ala., at 10 a.m. CT on Thursday, Oct. 28. TRIP will release a report titled, “Alabama’s Transportation Chokepoints: The Top ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success623 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies486 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned398 Views