Tags: Chris Williams
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute's (PCI's) Student Education Judging Committee recently selected the winners of the Engineering Student Design Competition, also known as the Big Beam Contest. First-place winners from each of the six PCI zones, along with the first-place winner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program597 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas381 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views