Tags: Christine Wehrman
The American Rental Association said it expects the 2015 U.S. construction/industrial equipment rental market to grow 8.5 percent this year, reaching $26 billion.General tool rentals will grow 8.8 percent to $9.9 billion, the association predicts.“The industry growth forecast remains more ...
Economic forecasting firm IHS Global Insight reports in data prepared for the American Rental Association (ARA) and Rental Management magazine reports that the equipment rental industry is starting to show signs of recovery from the national recession. “The Outlook report indicates that, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned416 Views