Tags: chrome-carbide filler metals
When done properly, hard surfacing can save you money and extend the life of your buckets and other equipment. By Chris Monroe Whether hard surfacing old equipment or new, when completed properly, the result is the same: less downtime for replacing worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world319 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior228 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry184 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)171 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views