Tags: chromium in water
The Hex Chrom HEX It’s in the news and top-of-mind in many regulatory agencies, so assess your risks related to hexavalent chromium. by John McGahren, Mark Savit, and Ora Sheinson Hexavalent chromium (hex chrom) is in the news and on the front line ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views