The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program, a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management, announced a list of donated items for its tenth annual Auction at the World of Concrete. “Thanks to the ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME), along with three other mining organizations, have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish the Global Mineral Professionals Alliance (GMPA). The partnership allows all participating societies to have access to education, ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) and the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & Petroleum (CIM) will host the 3rd annual Safety In Mining symposium October 20-22 at the Hilton Toronto in Ontario, Canada. This year’s theme is “A ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views