Tags: Citation and Order Writing Handbook for Coal Mines and Metal Non-metal Mines
Rock and roll By R. Brian Hendrix Know when to mark a machine as “removed from service” and when to label it as “available for use.” Has a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspector ever inspected a piece of mobile equipment, despite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views