Tags: Citation and Order Writing Handbook for Coal Mines and Metal Non-metal Mines
Rock and roll By R. Brian Hendrix Know when to mark a machine as “removed from service” and when to label it as “available for use.” Has a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspector ever inspected a piece of mobile equipment, despite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas348 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views