Tags: Citation and Order Writing Handbook for Coal Mines and Metal Non-metal Mines
Rock and roll By R. Brian Hendrix Know when to mark a machine as “removed from service” and when to label it as “available for use.” Has a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspector ever inspected a piece of mobile equipment, despite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views