Tags: Citation and Order Writing Handbook for Coal Mines and Metal Non-metal Mines
Rock and roll By R. Brian Hendrix Know when to mark a machine as “removed from service” and when to label it as “available for use.” Has a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspector ever inspected a piece of mobile equipment, despite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1726 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1137 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views